First post...lots of pressure. Lots of pressure to entertain people and tell them about my life... I feel one of the best ways to stay in contact during my stay in Korea will be blogging. I can only hope that I won't be a once every three months blogger.... No one likes an every three months blogger. So let me tell you about my trip...
I will be leaving August 1st (at 6:30 in the morning) to fly to Chicago and then onto Seoul, Korea. In Seoul I will be teaching high school art in an international school. It is a two-year contract, but fly me home during the summer. I don't think I'll be home for Christmas this year (first time ever!) because I want to save some money (hopefully). I figured if I am going to be over in Korea there are a few places I need to go to that I might not ever get a chance to see. Those places are:
-Australia/New Zealand
-Thailand
-Russia
-China (Beijing/Great Wall)
-Hong Kong
-Tokyo
-Wherever else the wind may take me....
I've found the process of moving to a different country a little taxing so far. Just lots of paperwork to fill out and weird signatures to get on various things. I've sent all my paperwork into the school for them to get my visa issuance number than it's off to Chicago where I'll have to get my actual visa. That won't happen until June (did someone say road trip?!?!). On Friday I will only have 100 days until Korea. WOW. It's hard to think about because I know it will come so quick.
I could write more but I figure that if I don't tell everything the first post, I might be more likely to come back in a few days to tell you about why/how I get to go to Korea. Stay tuned folks, this show is just getting started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment